Monday, June 7, 2010

The Rules I Shop By:

1) Do not buy it unless you need it or absolutely love it.

2) Go to cheaper stores such as Forever 21 or H&M to buy trendy things.

3) Invest in classic necessities including jeans, shoes, coats, jackets, and underwear.

4) Don't spend tons of money on a tee shirt.

5) When it comes to beaded things, you get what you pay for. I would not suggest
buying beaded or sequined articles of clothing from cheap stores.

6) Be very careful when buying jewelry- (I always forget to take things off when I wash my hands).

7) Most of the shoes from places like Target and Urban Outfitters usually don't last long, so examine their shoes very carefully before purchasing a pair.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards.


    coord set

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger