Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beauty Tips

Need to look great on a budget? There are a couple things I do to look good, but keeping it cheap at the same time:

1) If you have a horrible zit, put a tiny dot of white toothpaste on it overnight. It will diminish in size the next morning.

2) Want an inexpensive make-up remover that doesn't sting? Ponds cold cream is wonderful for getting all your eye make up off while keeping your wallet full.

3) A facial cleanser I absolutely swear by is Cetaphil and can be bought at almost any drug store.

4) A good organic deodorant that won't burn a hole in your pocket? Tom's of Maine.

5) To remove excess oil from your roots, put a little bit of baby powder at your hairline.

6) For moisturizer I use either Johnson & Johnson's Purpose moisturizer or Neutrogena's oil free kind.

7) Lastly, for a healthier tinted moisturizer, blush and spot concealer, I only use Physician's Formula because I have sensitive skin. The brand is not too cheap, but you can still get it at a drugstore. I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger