Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cinderella and Team Manila

Over the past Christmas break I was lucky enough to visit some family in the Philippines and to do some shopppppping as well. I bought a lovely pair of faux leather summer sandals at my favorite Singaporean store Charles and Keith (see previous posts).

Team Manila is a really hip store that carries tee shirts, mugs, and little trinkets with a little bit of Filipino flavor. The store's logo is the national hero Jose Rizal with sunglasses printed over his face and is printed on many of their tee shirts and items.


I also popped into Cinderella, a home-grown store that has been around since my mom was a girl, that is known for their dresses and formal wear for teens. I purchased a classy/sexy one shoulder top with draping down the front for around US$15- what a bargain! I've worn it with jeans and pants, sandals and heels, under winter jackets and alone in the short time that I have owned the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger