Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheap Thrills: Room Edition






As a student on a budget, I dream of living in a fabulous apartment one day. In the meantime, I have to make-do with things that I have for a small dorm room. Here are some ways I've tried to spruce up my room with some personality:

1.) Large poster of Hong Kong gifted. Shirohige picture from poster fair. Poster of woman bought at Chelsea flea market ($2!).

2.) Postcards, reminders, pictures from travels and cards from restaurants.

3.) Gifted Hello kitty humidifier. Cute and practical :)

4.)The maps of Asia were torn out of an atlas book of maps. Purple lamp from Target.

5.) Art work,pictures posters. The two paintings were gifts from my Grandma, who painted them herself. Framed picture of Hong Kong bought in Stanley Market, Hong Kong. Pictures were taken on my digital camera and printed at Kodak shops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger