Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Polka Dot Dot Dot

Ello loves, so I have to apologize for not blogging for almost a month. Yikes! I know. But, I do have a legit excuse. My computer crashed in China and I've been lugging it around to every apple store in Shanghai in Manhattan to get in fixed. Finally it will be fixed tomorrow so I can upload my next roll of Nom Noms.

In other news, I found this chambray polka dot shirt on the forever21 site but I couldn't find it today in the store. Tragic... $6 shipping is not worth it for one shirt. It is the perfect denim shirt with the quirky little polka dots and classic light blue denim color. I hate the pearly buttons on all the Western-style denim shirts that are trendy right now. Wish me luck in finding it in another location!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger